Sep 17, 2009

Service with a smile

So after we walked up the Champs D'Elysees, we stopped for a brief respite to get a drink (me some water and my husband a coffee). You see the difference in price? Its also more expensive to be served on the terrace than in the restaurant itself.

We also witnessed the ring scam, as performed by young minions who artfully displayed this scam every five feet, so it was kinda obvious. One kid even had his 'found ring' taken by a smart lady and then had to run after her to get it back.
We also headed over the Renault F1 store to get some pictures of the cars.

The Champs D'Elysees was not quite as opulent as I expected. There were major fashion designers but also various other lower brands. I guess I expected the streets to be paved with the finest silks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment